OUR CODE OF CONDUCT
Our code of conduct must be followed by all employees of the group, regardless of where they work or their duties.
The code of conduct also applies to board members and anyone who carries out work for AGES Hörle AB on contract or by agreement. We also expect our subcontractors to follow our code of conduct and use it as an ethical compass.
HUMAN RIGHTS – THE FOUNDATION
- We treat all people fairly, with dignity and with respect.
- We do not discriminate against anyone on the grounds of gender, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality or the like.
- We do not harass, threaten or discriminate.
- We do not accept child labour, illegal labour or forced labour.
WORKING CONDITIONS – HEALTH AND SAFETY
- We have a zero-accident vision and do not compromise on health and safety in the workplace.
- We take preventive measures to reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- We offer employees opportunities to develop their professional knowledge and skills.
WE FOLLOW GOOD BUSINESS ETHICS
- We never offer gifts, benefits or payments that are illegal or could affect the objectivity of the recipient’s decision.
- We do not accept gifts or benefits that are illegal or could affect the objectivity of our decisions.
- We avoid situations where company loyalty could come into conflict with personal interests.
- We comply with competition law and support fair competition.